Friday, March 30, 2018

De Muziekd☼☼s: Martin Luther's Dr☼☼med☼☼ske

Ken Post brings the King(s) en we dr☼☼me alleml mee*

https://www.mixcloud.com/straatsalaat/martin-luthers-drmedske/
(pic: Reg Lancaster)
.
Uitgezonden 29.03.2018 in De Muziekdoos op Radio Centraal 106.7 FM (Antwerp)

enj☼y
*(☼♥☼)*
.
Fingers Inc. (Jack Trax, vocals by Robert Owens) - Can You Feel It (Spoken Word - Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.)
Martin Luther King – I Have a Dream (March for Jobs 8-28-63)
Bob Dylan – Only A Pawn In Their Game
Peter, Paul & Mary - If I had a hammer
Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday
Mavis Staples - MLK Song
Martin Luther King – Beyond Vietnam (A Time to Break Silence 4-4-67) (part)
Muhammad Ali – on the Vietnam War-Draft
Martin Luther King – Beyond Vietnam (A Time to Break Silence 4-4-67) (another part)
Kenny Larkin – We Shall Overcome
Nina Simone - Why (The King Of Love Is Dead)
Martin Luther King – I Have Been to the Mountaintop (Memphis Tenn 4-3-68) (part)
Bobby Womack – American Dream
Martin Luther King – I Have Been to the Mountaintop (Memphis Tenn 4-3-68) (another part)
Maceo and the Macks - Soul Power
Martin Luther King – I Have Been to the Mountaintop (Memphis Tenn 4-3-68) (last part)
Robert F. Kennedy – Announcing The Death Of Martin Luther King
Kentyah, M1 & Brian Jackson & The New Midnight Band – Winter in America (feat. Martin Luther)
Luka Bloom - Dreams In America
Fleetwood Mac – Dreams
Joni Mitchell – Dreamland
Ben Harper - Like a King
Martin Luther King – Free at last
Richie Havens – Freedom
Robert Wyatt - At last I am free
Billie Holiday - I've Got A Date With A Dream
The Lovin' Spoonful - Daydream
The Wallace Collection – Daydream
Supertramp – Dreamer
The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'
Nina Simone - I Shall Be Released
Jah Wobble's Invaders Of The Heart feat. Sinead O'Connor – Visions Of You
Egoland & 'tMuziekdooscollectief (live)– In A Gloria
Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5 – The King
Public Enemy - By The Time I Get To Arizona
Egoland – Tambour

.



.

No comments:

cosmic giggles ♠♫☼↕♦

Blog Archive

slÖ's Fan Box

slÖ on Facebook

About Me

My photo
tis ammeliet 11en tw11en... ne kikker in e vliegmasjing +xÕx+

••þþ○▬