Tuesday, July 29, 2008

11-12 ↨ 23

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Now this is really weird!!!!

Last night I found that I couldn't really sleep. I had lots of things going through my head. My mind drifted to thinking about the Blog. I then thought about the weird coincidences I described in my "Postcard from Tony" kindly posted for me by Karl.

(http://cheatingtheferryman.blogspot.com/2008/06/postcard-from-tony.html

As I thought about in in my minds-eye something struck me. I thought about how it had been possible for me to send to Karl the photograph I took that very evening (23rd) and how he had placed it on the blog. I then woke up fully. I realised that I had not sent any photo to him because I emailed him on my phone a few hours before. It was impossible as I had not taken the photograph then, but a few hours later, and yet I was sure that Karl had posted my actual photograph. I emailed Karl this morning and he confirmed that he had selected a picture at random that he found on the web that was of my hotel - he chose, quite by chance, one that was virtually identical to the one I was about to take (check it out - the one above is mine). This was taken from our room. Of the fifty or so rooms in the Hotel Belvedere only two have balconies that have this view so the chances of Karl picking a photograph at random that was exactly my view as I wrote a posting for the blog on...now what was the subject? Oh yes, weird synchronicities!!!!

Is this fascinating or just a little bit scary!
Anthony Peake's Cheating The Ferryman Blog Page: Now this is really weird!!!!


No comments:

cosmic giggles ♠♫☼↕♦

Blog Archive

slÖ's Fan Box

slÖ on Facebook

About Me

My photo
tis ammeliet 11en tw11en... ne kikker in e vliegmasjing +xÕx+

••þþ○▬